Saturday, March 31, 2012

ChaCha Affiliate - Information

So ever since I started the ChaCha Affiliate Program, I have been doing a little bit of experimenting with getting clicks on my links.  Facebook and Twitter  haven't really been that great for me.  I have recently been trying out some different traffic exchanges and PTC's.  My only complaint about those is that it takes awhile to accumulate earnings to be able to advertise unless you have a little bit of money to put in to get some ad's up.  I am not saying that you have to, there are a lot of traffic exchanges that offer free credits with signing up and if you have the time to surf then it is totally worth it.

However to give you a list of places that I have tried and is actually producing results:

ShareAdSpace

There are some awesome exchange rates on this site.  Not only that but if you do PTC's then you can promote your PTP links on this site as well. They have some amazingly cheap upgrade options that give you a lot of credits for the upgrade.  I managed to have almost 20,000 credits for less than $4.00 I do believe.  Very affordable.

Beach Party Surf

This is another site that is awesome.  The site owners are very friendly and very helpful.  When they are contacted they respond very quickly.  Their upgrades are not that bad either.  When you upgrade you get a surf ratio of 1.2 to 1.  Which I absolutely love.  You also get some free credits, and it makes it much easier to promote your products.

That's all I have currently for Traffic Exchanges, but I do have some information about PTC's:  they are not good to advertise your links at.  They do not actually credit you.  I did a study with a couple of different PTC's and they did not credit me at all.  Probably because your URL is in actually masked by their URL.  However, advertising your referral link is pretty decent with these if you have your own website or blog.  Otherwise the same would result if you did not have one or the other.  From your website or your blog they can click the direct link.  So definitely going to stay away from the PTC's unless it is for my blog.

I am going to post a few links that I found particularly intriguing, if you have a few seconds (since these are not timed) check them out.  You might find that you spend more than a few seconds there because of the information.  Thank you.

Most Luxurious Gyms

Looking at these gyms makes me wish I could work out in something as amazing at that.  I know your probably thinking "Gyms?" but it is nice to look at something that you yourself may not be able to achieve.  Well, who knows you might be able to, I don't know you like that.  I just know I couldn't even come close to something like that, but wow.

Beautiful Vacation Destinations

It would be amazing to see some of these locations.  They are definitely gorgeous.

The 10 Best Shopping Cities

I love to shop and it would be amazing to experience these places.

So I won't overload you with links, but I would greatly appreciate a few clicks if you have the time.  I hope that these posts are at least interesting to read when it comes to the information I have provided and the links that are posted.

*Brandy*

No comments:

Post a Comment