Friday, March 30, 2012

ChaCha Affiliate

I couldn't believe it the day I found this Affiliate Program, all I could think about was the possibility of making money.  I know that ChaCha is a reputable company because I am currently a Guide for them and they pay every month like clockwork.  So when I saw this amazing affiliate program they were offering, I hopped right on board.

As of now the information is basically you share the article links that they have, and trust me they have tons of them, and if people click on them well that earns you money.  And no it is not going to make you rich, but it can make you a lot of money if you know how to advertise.  There are tons of free ways out there to advertise, you may have to get creative, but some of the ways that they recommend is through posting to Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, your website or your blog.  I currently use other methods along with those including traffic exchanges.  They are pretty awesome and it gets the links a lot of exposure and a lot of different opportunities for ChaCha's information to get out there.

ChaCha Affiliate Program

Now the part that really got me is that you do not have to sell anything in order to earn money and you definitely don't have to buy anything to earn money.  It is all absolutely free.  Which is something I really wanted.  I didn't want to promote affiliate products that are just scams or a complete waste of money, and most of the things out there are.  Or being an affiliate for a place like Amazon is nearly impossible to make any money from.

The next thing that got to me about this program is the referral system.  It is amazing.  Anyone that you refer to be a ChaCha affiliate, you will get 10% of their earnings.  Meaning that if someone brings in $5000.00 one month then you will get $500.00 commission from them.  Which means that you will have the opportunity to earn a ton of money.

Maybe I should do a little bit of background information on ChaCha.  They are currently a question answering service that answers text messages from customers who text in questions, answers questions that are submitted on their website, or they even have a phone number you can call.  They have been around for years, and they just recently answered their 2 billionth question.  Which is pretty amazing if I do say so myself.  Being a Guide for ChaCha means that you are the one answering those questions.  It is pretty fun and you can earn a little bit of money every month but no where near what you can earn from their affiliate program.

Now for some examples of things that ChaCha puts up for people to get clicks for:

Best Buy Closing Stores

The Personal Side of the Final Four

Hunger Games Internet Fun

Those are just a few different links that they have.  There are tons of other ones.  If you have a couple of seconds I would greatly appreciate a click on those.

ChaCha Affiliate Program

Starting tomorrow when I post here, I am going to list different traffic exchanges and places that you can get some clicks from if you become an affiliate.  They are helpful, so please look into it if you want to be an affiliate.

Jump aboard this amazing affiliate program, you will be glad you did especially when it becomes a big thing.  Right now it is just starting, you can get a lot from this.

Thanks for reading!
Please do consider joining, it will only be an amazing experience for you.

ChaCha Affiliate Program

*Brandy*

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your affiliate program with us. I am glad you are achieiving success online! Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete